Are you still deciding? Ditch the doubt!
Get moving to GPS Trackit’s Feet Management Solutions today, and if you’re not thrilled, we’ve got your investment covered!
Act fast –limited time only!
Industry: Adult Day Care
Client: Brandon Coker, Co-owner and Vice President
“When we first started the company, drivers were taking vehicles and using them on the weekends for unauthorized trips and things like that,” says Coker. “And being able to go back and look historically at where every vehicle has been, gives us verification if an issue comes up.”
Reicks View Farms
Client: Scott Voyna, Engineer
“We’ve used the alerts to make our feed mill more productive,” says Voyna. “If one of our feed trucks go out to a barn, when it leaves that landmark, it will send an alert to a feed mill to know they’re coming back so it can queue up another load of feed.”
Radon Be Gone
Industry: Radon mitigation, HVAC, Plumbing, and Construction
Client: Fred Ellrott, owner
“I said wow, if it works this great for finding that car, I need to implement it in my work stuff,” says Ellrott.
“I know I can rely on GPS Trackit—and I know there’s great support if I ever have a question about a new feature. They make everything easy for me.”
Protector Pest Solutions
Industry: Pest Control
Client: Valerie Cruzado, Office Manager
“GPS Trackit is easy to implement, and you don’t have to be tech-savvy at all. The guided installation hub answered all the questions I had, in layman’s terms.”
Client: Marc Inness, VP of Operations
“Our service dispatcher has GPS Trackit up on her computer all the time and is able to send trucks where they need to go immediately. It’s been fantastic for prioritizing calls.”
Mosquito Joe — Wayne
Industry: Pest Control
Client: Daniel Brown
“As a mosquito control company, we spray liquids on the foliage of people’s properties, and we can’t do that when it’s raining. We’re actively working around the weather. ”
Clauser Tree Care
Industry: Tree Care
Client: Debra Clauser, Director of Marketing and Finance
“When we started with GPS Trackit, you know, our industry really wasn’t doing vehicle monitoring,” says Clauser. “It was something for trucking companies. We started, and after some backlash in the beginning it’s been smooth sailing.”
Save Time Monitoring Your Commercial Fleet and Focus on Your Business Thanks to Simply Powerful Video Dash Cams + GPS Trackers
Receive instant alerts via email or text so you always know what’s happening Set custom event triggers, like hard-braking or speeding. Get the proof you need with the video evidence you need in seconds. Save the time and money you’d spend fighting fraudulent accident claims
Case Study: Beer Distribution Fleet
- The driver claimed the beer truck merged into him with no witnesses.
- The video evidence proved that the driver lost control and ran into a beer distribution vehicle.
Driver Behavior Risk Assessment
- Save Time Checking in on Drivers by Phone.
- 5 Star Rated Customer Support.
- Improve fleet performance with real-time driver coaching, and qualify for premium discounts from your insurance carrier.
- Reduce fuel costs by 15-30% by reducing idle times and improving driver behavior.
- Lower maintenance costs by reducing hard braking and hard accelerations.
- Affordable Solutions for Fleet Management Cameras.
Save with your insurance provider
- Reduce the risk of accidents: With features like in-vehicle coaching and automatic safety alerts, you can pinpoint risky drivers on your team and put a stop to bad driving habits.
- Insurance discounts: Many insurance companies offer discounts to businesses that use safe driving technologies like VidFleet. Insurance companies like companies that are proactively preventing risk.
- Avoid false liability claims: Have real video evidence to fight false liability claims.