Fleet Management For Your Waste Services Business
Increase Productivity and Reduce Expenses
- Complete more service calls each week
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce fuel costs due to idling, speeding and harsh driving
- Provide customers with accurate ETAs and proof of service
- Secure your vehicle, assets, and tools
An All-in-One Solution for Your Waste Services
Operational Visibility: Knowing the location of your vehicles and behavior of your drivers gives you deeper insight into your business. That’s where GPS Trackit comes in. Our GPS tracking, field management software, video, and other fleet management tools give you a simplified, proven solution from a business partner that always has your back.
Connect to Waste Services Technicians in Real Time
Knowing the location of your company assets and drivers is easy with GPS Trackit. Set up geofencing parameters so you know when vehicles enter or leave certain areas or locations. Stay in touch with your mobile workforce with pre-written messages to deliver in response to everyday situations and keep track of daily communications. Drivers receive notifications for missed messages and new stops, so important information never falls by the wayside.
- Live traffic view - Google Maps
- Turn-by-turn breadcrumb trail
- Customized email or text alerts
- 2-way messaging
- Geofences - alerts for pre-set areas
Increase Productivity with Connected Workflows
Keep your mobile workforce organized - each worker can view their route for the day, update their status, review notes, and generate directions at the touch of a button.
- Plan stops and job sites
- Route loading
- Customizable forms
- Time clock and history for drivers
Safeguard Against Risky Behavior and Other Drivers
GPS Trackit’s VidFleet™ video telematics solution helps businesses exonerate their drivers when an accident isn’t their fault; provides more context around utilization; and automates driver coaching to improve safety and reduce administrative burdens.
- Complete view of the road, driver and cabin
- Multi-camera options for 360-degree views
- Real-time, in-cab voice alerts that automate coaching
- Unthrottled live view
- Remote wake-up
- VidFleet AI+
- Edge processing – 30x per second data capture
- Highest resolution in the industry
- Highest resolution in the industry
- Real-time alerts for distraction, drowsiness, smoking, seatbelt, and cell phone use
Optimize Maintenance Schedules to Keep Costs in Check
GPS Trackit’s fleet maintenance solution allows you to track and record all the scheduled maintenance on your vehicles, so you can avoid costly repairs and excessive downtime of vehicles in the shop.
- Record costs for parts or service
- Diagnostics with engine fault codes (DTC)
- Color-coded statuses
- Capture service history
- Set calendar reminders
- Tasks, status, costs, date, and other filters
Improve Security and Protect Your Business
GPS Trackit protects your vehicles, trailers, and equipment by reducing damage and theft. A layer of reliable protection is crucial when you consider replacement, opportunity cost, and your time and energy. Our solution helps you eliminate the expense of on-site security.
- Proactive security measures
- Locate vehicles and assets on demand
- Expedited recovery of stolen vehicles and assets
- Remote starter disable and door unlock
- Alerts about after-hours use
- Roadside assistance
Customizable and Actionable Reports in a Live View
Proactively support your business with robust reports conveniently in one place. Easily schedule reports to deploy automatically, making it easier than ever to get the information you need precisely when you need it. Managing your fleet has never been simpler.
- Deep data dives with 30+ customizable reports
- Scheduled or on-demand daily information
- Generate reporting on specific trucks
- Driver Safety Reports
- Driver Behavior Reports
- Driver Scorecards
- Vehicle and asset utilization reports
In our latest eBook… How HVAC Contractors Benefit from GPS Tracking and Video. Learn more about how video dash cams can improve your productivity.
Service Fleet Tracking for the Real World
Get the real-time, accurate information you need to run your fleet and your business.
Quickly Locate Your Vehicles. With real-time tracking information, you’ll know exactly where your vehicle has been and where they are right now, making ETAs simple.
Cut Labor Costs up to 35%. Take the guesswork out of timesheets, cut down on overtime, and get a more accurate picture of your labor costs.
Stop Moonlighting and Theft. With after-hours alerts and simple asset tracking features, you’ll know if your vehicles are being used when they shouldn’t and quickly locate stolen vehicles.
Service Source Retains Drivers & Lowers Payroll Cost
For twenty-four years, Bill Rodgers has managed the Service Source fleet, providing custodial and maintenance services for a wide range of customers, serving 25,000 individuals with disabilities nationwide through employment, training, and housing.
Superior Pool Service Improves Productivity
Superior Pool Service started with one man and a truck helping customers keep their pools clean and working correctly. With over 500 customers to serve each week, Fleet Manager Elizabeth Donald must keep her service technicians and their fleet vehicles working smoothly.
Stay Alert Changes Driver Behavior
Stay Alert rents and sells the large lighted traffic signs placed on the side of the road that may indicate Left Turn Ahead, Bridge Closed, or Road Closed. They rely on GPS Trackit to track and coordinate 145 trucks and hundreds of those traffic signs on trailers.