Use Promo Code SLASHSALE
*Only 300 units available. Save $10 per month applies for the length of your agreement. Agreements available from 24 up to 60 months. Full Terms and Conditions in agreement.
Commercial Dash Cams are the answer.
There are lots of reasons to upgrade your GPS Trackit experience with VidFleet. One of the biggest? Insurance Discounts.
Get instant, 24/7 access to live feeds and recordings with fleet management dash cams so you can focus on what matters most; growing your business.
We could talk forever about what we think makes our software exceptional, but these reviews and awards say it all
“One of my trucks was involved in a staged accident. If I hadn’t recorded it, I would have faced a lawsuit costing me $247,000. So, yes, there are significant cost and stress savings by having both the camera system and the tracking system.”
- Leon Chinyou, Chin Diesel
Save Time Monitoring Your Commercial Fleet and Focus on Your Business Thanks to Simply Powerful Video Dash Cams
Protect your business:
- Get complete fleet visibility with a 360-degree field of view (Forward, Driver, Sides).
- Sensor-triggered events: vehicle impact, harsh brake, acceleration, speeding, sharp turn, geofence, event trigger button, tamper alert.
- Automatically upload real-time video footage of safety-related incidents.
- Receive instant alerts via email or text, so you always know what’s happening.
- View all your recordings and streams 24/7 on desktop or mobile devices.
- Improve fleet performance with real-time audible in-cabin coaching.
Grow your business:
- Driver behavior risk assessment.
- Save time checking in on drivers by phone.
- Lower maintenance costs by reducing hard braking and hard accelerations.
- Affordable Fleet Management camera solution.
Save on insurance:
- Reduce the risk of accidents: pinpoint risky drivers on your team and put a stop to bad driving habits.
- Insurance discounts: Many insurance companies offer discounts to businesses that use safe driving technologies like VidFleet One. Insurers appreciate proactive risk prevention.
- Avoid false liability claims by having real video evidence and an unbiased witness.