Solutions for TransportationOur fleet tracking systems are lauded for their practical and enduring designs. At GPStrackit.com, we provide you with generous benefits, including the opportunity to enhance your business model and better steer the course of your bottom line. To view tracking GPS demos, please visit our Demos page.
Recommended GPS Tracking Hardware
Locator 2000 – Vehicle and Fleet GPS Tracking SystemThe L2000 is a complete fleet tracking and heavy equipment solution that enhances operating performance and increases your business’ ROI. View the product page for the L2000 Vehicle and Fleet GPS Tracking System.
Locator 2000 Temp – Perishable Asset ProtectionThe Locator 2000 Temp provides GPS-based fleet management information with a web interface that allows the user to access temperature, location, status and history reports amongst other customizable performance summaries on demand. View the product page for the L2000 Temp – Perishable Asset Protection.
Locator 2000 Trailer – Trailer and Heavy Equipment TrackingThe L2000 Trailer is a specially designed GPS tracking unit for monitoring tractor trailers and heavy equipment. It is desigend to report the status of a trailer, tethered or not, and to notify any movement of heavy equipment. View the product page for the L2000 Trailer – Trailer and Heavy Equipment.
Tracker 5000 Dual – Vehicle Tracking SystemThe T5000D is a compact wireless communications platform integrating GPRS and Satellite communications into a single compact and durable package to enable a lowest-cost message. View the product page for the Tracker 5000 Dual – Vehicle Tracking System.
- Reduction in unnecessary overhead costs directly associated with excessive fuel consumption, billing errors, overtime expenses, fleet maintenance, and unauthorized vehicle use.
- Receiving lowered insurance rates by up to 35 percent as for vehicles equipped with a real-time GPS satellite tracking system, many insurance companies offer discounted premiums.
- Ability to monitor daily use of your fleet/freight resources.
- Improvement in vehicle utilization through the elimination of unnecessary idle time and operating misuse.
- Guaranteed first-class customer service in the provision of real-time asset and fleet GPS tracking.
- Accurate pickup and delivery times and the ensured beneficial utilization of company vehicles and personnel.
- Increased employee productivity and efficiency through the elimination downtime, dispatch inaccuracies, and tardiness.
- Opportunity to capitalize on accurate and precise asset and fleet management data for profit/loss analysis, accountability, and budget preparation.
- Capacity to develop strategic transportation routes and schedules along with advanced vehicle maintenance routines.
- User-friendly access to quality information and data related to your specific industry, truck tracking, for instance.
- Ability to locate lost or stolen property with exact location details made possible by geographical positioning technology.
- Added safety and security for personnel in the form of direct assistance and support.
- Ability to better compete with market rivals through unparalleled commercial fleet tracking capabilities.