A GPS Vehicle Tracking Solution
to Better your Business.
Generate ROI using GPS Vehicle Tracking
Running your business can be a challenge. Managing drivers, vehicles, equipment and assets adds frustration and confusion into your already packed schedule.
GPS tracking can offer you relief while improving customer service, optimizing driver routing, reducing idling costs and much more.
Save Money. Save Time. Increase Profits.™
The proof is in the gas tank. Whether your business runs a fleet of 5, 50 or 500 vehicles, gps tracking can pay for itself for an entire year within a few thousand miles of usage using route optimization alone. The next years following can be paid for in less than half as many miles.
How to introduce GPSTrackIt.com: Coaching with GPS Vehicle Tracking
Implementing GPS tracking into your business is simple when it is introduced to your team with a “Coaching” approach.
- Coaching enables your employees to reach their full potential.
- Coaching from management encourages a commitment to action and the development of lasting growth & change from your employees.
If you could sit in the passenger seat all day with your mobile workforce, would they be more productive?
Fleet Tracking Software Prevents Time Theft
Utilizing GPS vehicle tracking makes your mobile assets completely transparent. You won’t ever have to worry about people arriving late or leaving job sites early, what speeds they are going, if their taking the scenic routes or long lunch breaks, or heading to the local watering hole.
Your GPS Vehicle Tracking Solution
GPS vehicle tracking allows you to make sure your vehicles are not being used for side jobs and personal use – saving you thousands of dollars in expenses and most of all giving you peace of mind.
4.5 hours is lost per employee every week due to time theft.
You can cut drive time in half and serve more customers.
Over 700,000 stolen vehicles have not been recovered.
Finding a Car Accident Personal Injury Lawyer
There are some vital things that need to be done after a car accident. These things include;
- You must find out the other driver’s name, address and telephone numbers, take photographs of all this information if you need to;
- You must find out the other drivers insurance company, again photograph all of these documents if needed;
- If other cars have stopped, get the names, addresses, registration plate and telephone numbers of potential witnesses, to provide you with witness statements later on;
- Request a copy of the police report and any other information from the police;
- Get to a hospital and get yourself thoroughly checked out by a doctor. If you live in a country where you have to pay for medical, then get the best medical attention you can afford. If you live in a country where medical attention is free, then get everything checked.
It is possible that the opposing insurance company or the insurer’s lawyers will want to make you make a statement of the accident. It is very important that you do not do this without first seeking a car accident personal injury lawyer. A personal injury lawyer will be able to advise you on what to say during an interview and what to do if the other side try to ask you leading questions.
Whilst pursuing your car accident personal injury claim, your lawyer can refer you to a specialist doctor who deals with personal injury claims on a no win no fee basis. This means that the doctor will not get paid until you either settle, or win if it goes to trial. This means that you can get the best medical help that money can buy, even if you can’t afford it.
Personal injury law, or the common law of torts, is increasingly more and more complicated. Most jurisdictions will have complicated legislation and case law governing all aspects of the litigation process and the process of awarding damages. It is a minefield to try to navigate on your own, so when trying to make a car accident personal injury claim, it is vital that you appoint a good PI lawyer.