Are driver concerns distracting you from growing your business?
Commercial Dash Cams are the answer.
There are lots of reasons to upgrade your fleet with VidFleet. One of the biggest? Insurance Discounts.
Get instant, 24/7 access to live feeds and recordings with fleet management dash cams so you can focus on what matters most; growing your business.
We could talk forever about what we think makes our software exceptional, but these reviews and awards say it all
"Always receive five-star support from Trevor Hoyle. He is responsive and resolves our issues stemming from our recent migration to a new platform. All of the team at GPS Trackit are awesome to work with. It's rare in an era of short staffing to receive great Support and Service. Thank you."
Save Time Monitoring Your Commercial Fleet and Focus on Your Business Thanks to Simply Powerful Video Dash Cams
Real-Time AI Improves Driver Behavior and Reduces Accidents.
- Real-Time Audible In-Cabin Coaching with Harsh Events, Driver AI, and Road Facing AI.
- Encourage Safer Driving Behavior
- View All Your Recordings and Streams 24/7 on Desktop or Mobile Devices
- Save Money on Insurance Claims and Expenses
Receive instant alerts via email or text so you always know what’s happening Set custom event triggers, like hard-braking or speeding. Get the proof you need with the video evidence you need in seconds. Save the time and money you’d spend fighting fraudulent accident claims
Case Study: Beer Distribution Fleet
- The driver claimed the beer truck merged into him with no witnesses.
- The video evidence proved that the driver lost control and ran into a beer distribution vehicle.
Driver Behavior Risk Assessment
- Save Time Checking in on Drivers by Phone.
- 5 Star Rated Customer Support.
- Improve fleet performance with real-time driver coaching, and qualify for premium discounts from your insurance carrier.
- Reduce fuel costs by 15-30% by reducing idle times and improving driver behavior.
- Lower maintenance costs by reducing hard braking and hard accelerations.
- Affordable Solutions for Fleet Management Cameras.
Save with your insurance provider
- Reduce the risk of accidents: With features like in-vehicle coaching and automatic safety alerts, you can pinpoint risky drivers on your team and put a stop to bad driving habits.
- Insurance discounts: Many insurance companies offer discounts to businesses that use safe driving technologies like VidFleet. Insurance companies like companies that are proactively preventing risk.
- Avoid false liability claims: Have real video evidence to fight false liability claims.