We are excited to introduce you to GPS TrackIt’s Learning Lab, an on-demand video library featuring modules to help you navigate your GPS platform. You can browse through several bite-sized videos and learn how to maximize your usage and explore new features.
In addition, you can track your progress and accumulate points as you advance your knowledge. Be sure to visit The Learning Lab regularly to see updated content, tips & tricks, and job aids. To access The Learning Lab inside your platform, click the person icon in your upper right-hand corner.
To access the Learning Lab inside the platform, click the “person” icon in the upper right-hand corner. Next, select “training” from the drop-down menu. You will then be taken directly to the Learning Lab.
Have any questions or feedback you would like to provide? Great! Just go to messages inside the Learning Lab and click send the message. Under recipients, select System Administrators from the list and begin drafting the message and click send once completed.
GPS Trackit Learning Lab Helps You Keep Customers
The survival of your business depends on keeping existing customers happy.
Yet many businesses spend more time and money on finding new customers instead of satisfying their existing customers.
Here are the facts:
- Acquiring a new customer can cost five times more than keeping your existing customers.
- Increasing customer retention by 5% increases your business profits from 25 to 95%.
- 33% of customers said they would consider switching companies immediately after one bad customer service experience, according to an American Express survey.
GPS Trackit gives your fleet managers and team members powerful tools to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Route the closest driver to customers to save time and fuel costs.
- Give customers more accurate service schedule times to improve satisfaction.
- Have the data to verify that customer service calls were performed correctly.
- Keep all your service vehicles maintained to avoid missed appointments and lost revenue.
Not only can the Learning Lab help you service your customers, but with the knowledge of using GPS Trakit’s software efficiently comes the ability to also reduce fuel expenses, monitor, and assess driver behaviors, and improve overall productivity.
If you still don’t have access to the Learning Lab tool and are interested in learning more about it, contact one of our Fleet Advisors here. We are always willing to support you.