“V2X for Auto Safety and Mobility USA 2012 in March, will be the very first business consortium for this industry to share future vision for this catalytic industry to prepare for imminent government decisions in 2013,” states Emily Savage, Conference Director for Telematics Update.
Hosting speakers for the event come from key companies and organizations such as: US DOT, Toyota, General Motors, NHTSA, Kia, Mercedes, AASHTO, Cisco, SAIC, Volvo, Delphi, Michigan DOT, BMW, Denso and many more. Telematics Update is looking to open the discussion on opportunities available between companies and service providers of telematics and DSRC products and services.
Day one of the event will include sessions on the following topics:
• Results from Road Safety Pilots and Govt. Timeline
• Mobility, Traffic Management and the Ultimate V2I Infrastructure
• V2X and ADAS: Complementary Technologies to Improve Road Safety
• End-to-End Solutions for the Commercial Adoption of V2X Technology
• Exploring Today’s V2X Offerings
• The Importance of Channel Utilization Efficiency
• Desirable Business Models and Probe Data Opportunities
• Learn Lessons From Europe: Partnership Opportunities to Implement V2I
Day two of the event will include sessions on the following topics:
• V2X Safety: The Prime Motivation for Deployment
• Next Gen. Technology for Intra- Vehicle Security
• Preparing for the Large-Scale Penetration of V2X Tech
• Scalability of Next-Generation Systems
• Breaking Boundaries with Smartphone and Aftermarket Tech. Options
• Cellular Capabilities to Supplement DSRC
• Monetizing V2X technology for Future Sustainability
V2X for Auto Safety and Mobility USA 2012 will feature over 30 expert speakers to include such top level executives from the automotive industry, U.S. Government, and the Tier 1 arena as:
• Richard Bishop, Owner, Bishop Consulting
• Roger Berg, Vice President, Wireless Technologies,
• Denso Sascha Simon, Head of Advanced Product Planning, Mercedes Benz
• Andreas Mai, Director for Automotive North America, Cisco Systems
• Tim Johnson, Emerging Solutions Strategic Opportunities Manager, Sprint Nexcom
Intelligent Transportation Systems are the vehicle safety wave of right now.
Through the use of V2V, V2X, V2I, and ADAS technology, vehicles communicate with the infrastructure and each other to provide information relative to maintaining safe driving conditions. Telematic Updates states that, “ITS is said to be a $48 billion industry said to outpace all other industries by 2015.”
- Download the Conference Brochure Here.
- Register today to join 200+ senior delegates and enjoy an additional $100 discount by quoting GPSTrackit’s exclusive discount code: 2086GTI.
The V2X for Auto Safety and Mobility USA 2012 will serve as an initial opportunity for companies to network and learn exactly how V2V, V2X, V2I, and ADAS advances in technology may affect them due to government changes being implemented in 2013.
Add to that the increased benefits and opportunities fleet managers will gain in vehicle safety and operations when adding a GPS solution to existing fleet management systems and the synergy between the technologies becomes clear.
Implementing a GPS tracking solution with an existing fleet telematics system helps to further increase vehicle and public safety, improves driver accountability, and improves the company bottom-line for fleet based businesses.