Solutions for Service IndustriesWith a real time GPS vehicle tracking system, your business will be enviably prepared to take on the competition. Joining the ranks of those capable of providing enhanced services in terms of accuracy, efficiency, and time and asset management is within your grasp. Our GPS fleet tracking units will render your customer service doubly great thanks to improved tracking accuracy and easy access to fleet and merchandise location data. Anyone in business knows that the human factor is key to succeeding within the service industries. Pairing fleet tracking resources with human talent results in a potent union. It is now your turn to get ahold of the tools and resources that will situate both your performance and customer service among those of the highest order. With powerful GPS tracking technology, you can achieve the financial growth needed to gain a dominant position in your market. Do as much by maintaining accountability of your employees, assets, and commercial fleets. Our team of professionals has researched and developed the necessary GPS tracking device software and hardware solutions to assist you in your day-to-day operations.
Recommended GPS Tracking Hardware
Locator 2000 – Vehicle and Fleet GPS Tracking SystemThe L2000 is a complete fleet tracking and heavy equipment solution that enhances operating performance and increases your business’ ROI. View the product page for the L2000 Vehicle and Fleet GPS Tracking System.
Tracker 5000 Dual – Vehicle Tracking SystemThe T5000D is a compact wireless communications platform integrating GPRS and Satellite communications into a single compact and durable package to enable a lowest-cost message. View the product page for the Tracker 5000 Dual – Vehicle Tracking System.
- Guarantee first-class customer service by providing real-time GPS vehicle tracking for fleet/asset accurate pick-up and delivery times while ensuring beneficial utilization of company vehicles and personnel.
- Serve more customers in less time; utilize route guidance, turn-by-turn directions, traffic-forecast features, and communication capabilities.
- Use GPS data as a time clock feature to capture job site arrive/leave times.
- Reduce unnecessary stress on dispatch personnel with real-time commercial fleet tracking information.
- Eliminate over head costs directly associated with excessive fuel consumption, billing errors, over-time expenses, fleet maintenance and unauthorized vehicle use.
- Receive Lower Insurance Rates by up to 35%. Many insurance companies offer discounted premiums for vehicles that have a Real Time GPS system.
- Improve vehicle utilization by eliminating unnecessary idle time and operating misuse.
- Locate lost or stolen property with exact location details and geographical positioning.
- Increase employee productivity and efficiency by eliminating wait/down time, dispatch inaccuracies and tardiness.
- Capitalize on accurate fleet and asset data for profit/loss analysis, accountability and budget preparation.
- Develop strategic transportation planning schedules along with advanced vehicle maintenance routines.
- User friendly access to quality information and data relating to your specific industry.
- Provide safety and security to personnel with direct assistance and support.