Solutions for the First ResponderFirst responders are faced with emergency situations every day. Whether a fire truck off to battle a blaze, an ambulance off to a slip and fall, or an equipment truck off to power a disaster team: dispatching, tracking, and locating these vehicles needs to be timely and organized. GPSTrackit.com has created a technologically advanced line of GPS hardware and software solutions to do just that, all backed by the best in-house customer service and technical support team in the industry. This means reliable, timely vehicle tracking and location when you need it most. To view tracking GPS demos, please visit our Demos page.
Recommended GPS for Emergency Vehicles
Locator 2000 – Vehicle and Fleet GPS Tracking SystemThe L2000 is a complete fleet tracking and heavy equipment solution that enhances operating performance and increases your business’ ROI. View the product page for the L2000 Vehicle and Fleet GPS Tracking System.
Tracker 5000 Dual – Vehicle Tracking SystemThe T5000D is a compact wireless communications platform integrating GPRS and Satellite communications into a single compact and durable package to enable a lowest-cost message. View the product page for the Tracker 5000 Dual – Vehicle Tracking System.
- Monitor light and siren activity preventing abuse and further ensuring public safety.
- Monitor engine idling activity to reduce fuel consumption and engine wear and tear.
- Know where the closest first responder to a dispatch location is for more accurate and timely emergency vehicle dispatching.
- Establish geofences to assign emergency first response vehicles for more organized operations.
- Organize and streamline vehicle service and maintenance schedule reducing annual expenses.
- Receive lower insurance rates by up to 35%. Many insurance companies offer discounted premiums for vehicles that have a real-time GPS satellite tracking system.
- Guarantee first-class customer service by providing real-time location and fleet GPS tracking, accurate pick-up and delivery times, while ensuring beneficial utilization of emergency vehicles and personnel.
- Provide safety and security to personnel with direct assistance and support.