iPhone & iPad Fleet Apps
Your Fleet. In The Palm Of Your Hand.
Easily Access Driver Behavior, History and ReportsBe in the know about your fleet’s activities wherever you are. From your iPhone you can easily view driver behavior, trails, and history of activity and events. Get more detail when you need it by running reports for each driver: Summary, Mileage, Idle, Ignition, Speed, and Detail reports are all at your disposal to view or to email with one click.
Support and Direct Your Drivers from the FieldIncrease customer service and reduce driver down time using the “Nearest Vehicle” and “Vehicle Directions” features. Fleet managers and dispatchers alike know the value of running efficient routes for their service vehicles, and now that power can be used on the go with our iPhone Fleet App.
- Improve Customer Service: impress new customers with fast response time to new service calls
- Reduce Worker Down Time: more time spent on the road is less time at the job site; cut down on drive time with accurate directions, and closest driver to an address.
- Eliminate Route Overlap: use the “Nearest Vehicle” to an address feature to stop drivers from cutting across another’s route, thereby increasing efficiency and down time.
All the Features You Need, and More Than You Expected
- Track Fleet Behavior: view driver history, a summary of vehicle events, and run reports.
- Optimize Routing: use geofences, landmarks, nearest vehicle to an address, and get directions to support your workers.
- Stay Alerted: create and manage alerts for behaviors such as speeding, idling, mileage, and more.
Be Alerted When Drivers Arrive, Leave, Speed, and MoreYour business happens in real-time, and so should your fleet tracking solution. Stay in the know to your drivers’ behaviors and vehicle activity with real-time alerts by either text or email. Be alerted on: events, speed, over posted speed, landmarks, stops, idle, and even stopped reporting. Manage them by vehicle, group, or for all vehicles.
- Know Arrival/Departure Times: use landmarks and geofences to know and track when your drivers arrive at work, a job site, or a custom destination.
- Be Alerted of Unwanted Behavior: create alerts to curb speeding, idling, or personal stops.
- Be Prepared for the Unexpected: set up on/off event alerts for the main power, internal battery, antennae connection, and input.
Locate and View Your Drivers In Multiple Maps ViewsView your fleet in real-time with our easy to use Maps feature. Choose a standard, satellite or hybrid view for checking in on your mobile workforce. Easily see a vehicle’s address, recent event, speed, and direction all within the same screen.
Maintain Your Vehicles On The Go With Maintenance RemindersThey say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and our vehicle maintenance alerts are designed to keep your fleet performing at its best so you can avoid costly repairs later. Easily create and be notified of alerts for any maintenance items you care to track, and do so by days, engine hours, or mileage. Then choose who you want to be notified, and whether by text or email.
- Choose Alert Style: create alerts based upon mileage, engine hours or by days.
- Manage Contacts: you can choose as many people as you like to be alerted when maintenance is due to ensure task completion and accountability.
- Be Prepared with Pre-Alerts: give yourself and your team a heads up with pre-alert reminders on items such as oil changes, tire rotations, fluid checks, and more.
Fleet Manager Syncs Across All Your DevicesBecause GPSTrackIt’s fleet solution is cloud-based all of your data syncs across any device you choose to use, whether computer, tablet, or smartphone. Any alerts, reminders, or contacts you create in one medium will be ready for you to use in the next. It’s a true mobile GPS tracking system for your entire fleet and business.
I enjoy being able to look up locations on my trucks and trailers any time, anywhere. I use my iPhone to look them up when my customers call looking for them…I can email them the trail that will show them that we were on time.”– Lyndon Watt // Wattrans Inc