Complete GPS Fleet Tracking. Made Simple.
GPSTrackIt’s all-in-one GPS tracking and fleet management software gives you the tools you need to get everyone in the right place, at the right time.
- Track Drivers: Know location, speed, stops, and more
- Reduce Costs: Track fuel use, run times and timesheets
- Faster Response: Improve driver dispatching and service
- Easier Management: Gain insight with analytics and reports
Request Pricing View Videos
Driver Analytics* and Reports help you manage your workforce
- Detailed Reports: View data from any time period on vehicle history, idling, events, and more.
- Track Behavior: View fuel use, equipment hours, speeding, and timesheets.
- Simple Summaries: See the big picture with easy to read reports that can be exported at ease.
- Easy Viewing: Quickly see your whole fleet, their activity, and manage your drivers
- Geofences & Landmarks: Get notified when drivers arrive, leave, or are close to a job site
- Faster Response: Use driver dispatching and nearest vehicle to improve service, and reduce down time
Alerts let you know when drivers start, stop, arrive, and more
- Manage Workers: Know when your drivers arrive/depart from job sites to better direct activity.
- Monitor Behavior: Be warned if drivers speed, idle, or use vehicles for personal use.
- Protect Assets: Receive instant notifications if your equipment is ever taken.
Run a smarter fleet with maintenance reminders and reports
- Maintain Vehicles: Set reminders for all maintenance items you need, and get notified by text/email.
- Flexible Reminders: Alerts can be set by times, miles, or engine hours.
- Track Engine Hours: Monitor your equipment’s run time to plan ahead for check ups, and repairs.
Dispatch drivers with route planning and 2-way messaging
- Dispatch Drivers: Send them to an address, landmark, or another unit
- 2-Way Messaging: Communicate in real-time using our Driver tablet site*
- Closest to Location: Optimize field time by directing your closest drivers to new job sites
Mobile access for dispatchers and drivers
Benefits across industries: reduce, improve, streamlineIn addition to all the features above many of our customers experience and enjoy the following benefits.
Reduce CostsReduce Fuel Costs
Lower costs through idle reduction, speeding and routing. Vehicle Maintenance
Receive pre-set alerts for oil changes, and maintenance. Asset Protection and Recovery
Get peace of mind by knowing where your vehicle is – anytime. Insurance Discounts
Most policies offer reduced rates of 10%+ for GPS tracking.
Improve PerformanceBetter Customer Service
Respond in real-time with closest vehicle to a location.Increase Driver Accountability Easily manage poor driving behavior, and route selection. Greener Fleet
Reduce fuel use and carbon footprint while saving money. Cut Wasted Labor
Automatically log driver road time, and work site hours.
Streamline OperationsReduce Billing Cycle
Ready to go time sheets and trip times simplify billing. Real-time Updates
See it as it happens: stops/starts, speeding, direction, and more. Detailed Reporting
Complete information on your fleet when you need it. Driver Tablet Site
2-way dispatching, load routes, navigation, and turn-by-turn alerts.