Locator 2000 TrailerThe L2000 TRAILER is a specially designed GPS tracking unit developed to monitor tractor trailers and heavy equipment. This unit is configured to report the status of a trailer, whether it is tethered or un-tethered and to notify any movement of heavy equipment.
Product DetailsMaximize your profits and minimize your losses with Global Tracking Communications real-time trailer tracking solution.
Owner/Operator Trailer Management SolutionAvoid theft, operational malfunctions and misuse with expedient and easily accessible reports and alerts. The L2000 TRAILER is capable of tracking and monitoring trailers (tethered or un-tethered) or heavy equipment for over 30 days when configured to provide 15 minute updates without any external power sources. Updates can be extended to longer periods of time, 30 minute updates or 1 hour updates will improve battery life and may extend up to several months worth of battery life without having to recharge the battery as frequently.
Trailer and Heavy Equipment MonitoringTrailer and heavy equipment management for the Owner/Operator has become simplified with the L2000 TRAILER. The L2000 TRAILER is a self contained unit incased in a weather resistant pelican case durable to withstand the elements. Whether the trailer is tethered or un-tethered to the tractor, GTC´s fleet management software is capable of providing accurate real-time GPS data reporting. The user can also access location reports, history logs, breadcrumb trails and numerous customizable reporting options. Download: L2000 Trailer Product Brochure
Click the image thumbnails to view screenshots.
ReportingThe Locator 2000 Trailer provides GPS-based fleet management information. GTC´s web interface fleet management software allows the user to access location, status and history reports amongst other customizable performance summaries on demand. This real-time information enables fleet managers to understand the location and status of each trailer.
- Real-time trailer tracking and heavy equipment solution
- Match your tractors with your trailers for organized reporting and accountability
- Remotely access your trailer whether it is tethered or un-tethered from our web-based tracking solution
- Receive instant alerts via e-mail or text message
- Ping the unit for on-demand location
- Real time geo-fencing alerts
- State mile reporting capabilities for I.F.T.A.
- Portable or can be hard wired to the trailer
- Eliminate loss of perishable goods and high-value contents
- Cost effective to protect investments
- Real-time vehicle location
- Real-time vehicle status (stopped, moving, or idling)
- Historical movement of vehicles
- Nearest vehicle to an address or another vehicle
- Custom landmarks for mapping and automated alerts based on vehicles’ location
- Custom geo-fences for alerts when vehicle enters/exits geographic area
- Historical reporting (start time w/address, stop time w/address)
- Mileage reporting
- Vehicle maintenance alerts
- Weather Resistant, Magnetic Enclosure
- Self-contained power source
- First start to last stop times
- Idling times
- Trip times
Hardware & SpecificationsL2000 Trailer
- Case Length 9 3/8′ x 5 9/16′ x 2 5/8″
- Automatic Pressure Purge Valve
- Submersible 50 Feet
- Dust & Crush Proof
- Dimensions 4.3″ x 3.75″ x 1.182″
- Input Voltage – 9 – 36 VDC
- Operating Temperature -30°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +80°C