Locator 2000 Temp – Perishable Asset ProtectionThe Locator 2000 Temp is a real-time temperature monitoring GPS unit utilizing GPS data and cellular coverage under the GSM/GPRS network. The Locator 2000 Temp provides GPS-based fleet management information, with temperature control objectives. GTC’s web interface fleet management software allows the user to access temperature, location, status and history reports amongst other customizable performance summaries on demand. This real-time information enables fleet managers to understand the location and status of each trailer, and to ensure ongoing compliance with its temperature control objectives.
Product DetailsThis cutting-edge development assists in the protection of reefer trailers and high-value temperature sensitive contents. GTC’s L2000TEMP provides real-time alert notifications, temperature zone monitoring and unlimited web-based data access. Refrigerated trailer management is critical in order to avoid operational inefficiencies and loss of profit. Perishable goods transported for long durations of time require constant monitoring and maintenance to ensure proper delivery. Download: L2000 Temp Product Brochure
Multiple Zone MonitoringThe L2000TEMP uses GTC’s specially crafted temperature sensor kit to retrieve readings on demand from temperature sensitive areas and can monitor up to 3 zones. The temp sensor adapter requires only one wire, making installation simple and immediate. Every unit can easily be set to custom temperature limits – high and low – for each reefer. The temperature levels are monitored continuously. If the selected temperature exceeds or drops below the designated threshold, the monitoring unit will automatically send an alert via e-mail or text message to the user. The L2000TEMP delivers accurate reporting information in 15 minute intervals, provides state miles reporting for I.F.T.A., real-time geo-fencing and is remotely accessible.
Click the feature links below to view screenshots.
- Real time alerts are immediately sent should the trailer cross a temperature threshold
- Remotely access your trailers temperature from our web-based tracking solution
- Match your tractors with your trailers for organized reporting and accountability
- Ping the unit for on-demand temperature and location
- Capable of monitoring up to 3 different temperature zones in a trailer
- Real time geo-fencing alerts
- State mile reporting capabilities for I.F.T.A.
- Portable or can be hard wired to the trailer
- Temp sensor adapter requires only one wire, making installation simple and easy
- Eliminate loss of perishable goods and high-value contents
- Cost effective to protect investments
- Real-time vehicle location
- Real-time vehicle status (stopped, moving, or idling)
- Historical movement of vehicles
- Nearest vehicle to an address or another vehicle
- Custom landmarks for mapping and automated alerts based on vehicles’ location
- Custom geo-fences for alerts when vehicle enters/exits geographic area
- GPS antenna disconnect alert