Driver© Tablet Site
Field Service Management Meets GPS Tracking
Connect to Workers on the Go. In Real-Time.Driver© is a website optimized for display on mobile tablets. It acts as a 2-way communication portal for dispatchers and field workers that is specifically designed to work on all tablets across platforms. Some of the features Driver© includes are:
- 2-Way Messaging
- Route Loading
- Customizable Forms
- Plan Stops & Job Sites
- Driver Time Clock and History
- Maps View of Stops
The Driver© mobile site works across all tablets
- Works Across Platforms: Driver© displays great on iPads, tablets running Android, and Blackberry.
- Responsive Design: Since Driver© is a mobile tablet site it adapts to any device display – ready to work on any screen size.
- Always Up to Date: When it comes to upgrades, users can sit back and relax as Driver’s© software updates in real-time. The best version available of Fleet Manager© software will always be running, free of charge.
2-way messaging lets you communicate in real-time
- Chat History: Drivers can easily view current and past chat history to keep track of daily communications.
- Canned Responses: Messaging is easy with pre-written canned responses to use for everyday situations.
- Notifications: A simple, yet hard to miss, notification bar lets drivers know when they’ve missed a chat.
Drivers can view their routes, job details and status for the day
- Dynamic Stops List: Employees can view all stops for the day, add new stops, and get notified if dispatch sends any more.
- Stay Updated: Drivers can let dispatch know if they are en route, pending, or done with an assigned stop.
- Directions & Detail: Dispatch can add work notes to a stop for drivers, who can then get directions for any stop sent their way.
Customizable forms let users electronically collect all data needed.
- Custom Forms: Create forms for everyday tasks such as job completions, fuel usage, delivery updates, and more.
- Update Dispatch: All data sent in a form is instantly available to dispatch to view through any web enabled device.
- Flexible Fields: Choose from text, drop downs, multiple choice, radio buttons, and more when creating forms.
Driver status tab lets employees update dispatch on their activity
- Time Clock: Drivers can easily clock in and out to allow for easy timesheet keeping.
- Driver History: Each employee can get an overview of his/her activity showing time clock changes, stops and status updates.
- Status Updates: Drivers can post status changes to dispatch in real-time: on-duty driving, on-duty idle, off-duty, and lunch.
Maps lets employees view all stops
- View All Stops: Drivers can easily get a birds eye view of all stops for the day and plan accordingly.
- Get Directions: Drivers can use dynamic map markers to get directions to any point from a current location.
GPS tracking on the cloud is available to dispatchers, too.
- Dispatch by Tablet: GPSTrackIt’s Fleet Manager© software can easily be used on any tablet to run reports, set alerts, and communicate with drivers.
- iPhone, iPad and Android Access: Great things do come in small packages, and users of GPSTrackIt’s iOS and Android Apps enjoy the benefits of real-time locates, reports, alerts, and more.
- Cloud Connected: Since GPSTrackIt’s software is cloud-based, managers can update and manage fleets on any device, keeping all information in sync.