Connect to Workers on the Go. In Real Time.
FSM Driver™ is a website optimized for display on mobile tablets. It acts as a 2-way communication portal for dispatchers and field workers that is specifically designed to work on all tablets across platforms.
Plan Stops & Job Sites
Driver Time Clock and History
Maps View of Stops
The Driver™ mobile site works across all tablets
Technology changes all the time, so that’s why GPSTrackIt.com built a FSM Driver™ Tablet Site to work across all modern tablets – regardless of the hardware. Whether employees access FSM Driver™ via iPad, an Android-based tablet, or Blackberry, it will still look and run great. FSM Driver™ is a field service management solution that’s fully adaptable, easy to use, and online in real-time, 24/7.
- Works Across Platforms: FSM Driver™ displays great on iPads, tablets running Android, and Blackberry.
- Responsive Design: Since FSM Driver™ is a mobile tablet site it adapts to any device display – ready to work on any screen size.
- Always Up to Date: When it comes to upgrades, users can sit back and relax as FSM Driver’s™ software updates in real-time. The best version available of Fleet Manager™ software will always be running, free of charge.
2-way messaging lets you communicate in real-time
FSM Driver™ allows for easy 2-way communication between managers, dispatchers and employees in the field. Choose from a list of canned messages, or write custom messages.
- Chat History: Drivers can easily view current and past chat history to keep track of daily communications.
- Canned Responses: Messaging is easy with pre-written canned responses to use for everyday situations.
- Notifications: A simple, yet hard to miss, notification bar lets drivers know when they’ve missed a chat.
Drivers can view their routes, job details and status for the day
Help field employees stay more organized through the Driver’s Stops tab. Each worker can easily see his/her stops for the day, update status, review notes, and get directions – all at the touch of a button.
- Dynamic Stops List: Employees can view all stops for the day, add new stops, and get notified if dispatch sends any more.
- Stay Updated: Drivers can let dispatch know if they are en route, pending, or done with an assigned stop.
- Directions & Detail: Dispatch can add work notes to a stop for drivers, who can then get directions for any stop sent their way.
Customizable forms let users electronically collect all data needed.
Collecting data from the field can be both time consuming and tedious. FSM Driver’s™ customizable forms removes the hassle with preset data fields that help employees update common work activities, needs, customer info, and job site info.
- Custom Forms: Create forms for everyday tasks such as job completions, fuel usage, delivery updates, and more.
- Update Dispatch: All data sent in a form is instantly available to dispatch to view through any web enabled device.
- Flexible Fields: Choose from text, drop downs, multiple choice, radio buttons, and more when creating forms.
Driver status tab lets employees update dispatch on their activity
The Driver tab provides a hub for each employee to officially update Dispatch on his/her activity for the day. This ensures that everyone is on the same page, and gives an objective history for reviewing work orders and timesheet records.
- Time Clock: Drivers can easily clock in and out to allow for easy timesheet keeping.
- Driver History: Each employee can get an overview of his/her activity showing time clock changes, stops and status updates.
- Status Updates: Drivers can post status changes to dispatch in real-time: on-duty driving, on-duty idle, off-duty, and lunch.
Maps lets employees view all stops
Maps enables drivers to view the big picture while also allowing for smarter routing and time management with dynamic stops, and route optimization.
- View All Stops: Drivers can easily get a birds eye view of all stops for the day and plan accordingly.
- Get Directions: Drivers can use dynamic map markers to get directions to any point from a current location.
GPS tracking on the cloud is available to dispatchers, too.
Dispatchers and managers can keep track on the go with GPSTrackIt’s iPhone and Android Apps, and by viewing FSM Driver™ on any tablet. Whether in the office, at home, or on the way to a job site, managers can check in on drivers and provide the support they need.
- Dispatch by Tablet: GPSTrackIt’s Fleet Manager™ software can easily be used on any tablet to run reports, set alerts, and communicate with drivers.
- iPhone, iPad and Android Access: Great things do come in small packages, and users of GPSTrackIt’s iOS and Android Apps enjoy the benefits of real-time locates, reports, alerts, and more.
- Cloud Connected: Since GPSTrackIt’s software is cloud-based, managers can update and manage fleets on any device, keeping all information in sync.