Fleet Pro – Enhanced Fleet Management & GPS Tracking
Custom Designed and Built – Global Coverage.
GPSTrackIt.com’s Fleet Pro GPS tracking and fleet management solution is ideal for fleet managers looking to increase productivity, reduce overhead, and improve safety. Fleet Pro offers one of the most robust GPS equipment, asset and vehicle tracking platforms on the market.
|Service Focused Solutions||Route Optimization||Maintenance Reminders||Mobile Applications|
On the Job, On the Go, On the Cloud
Fleet Pro fleet management solutions are designed to help business and government fleet managers and dispatchers reduce costs, improve performance and streamline communications and operations.
- Global Satellite Coverage across 80% of the Earth keeps managers in touch with fleets, equipment and assets in real time, all the time.
- Route Optimization generates dramatic fuel savings and greater scheduling efficiency.
- Driver Safety Alerts report in real-time seat-belt usage, speeding, rapid acceleration, hard braking and hard turns.
- Driver© Tablet integration and iPhone and Android smartphone apps facilitate communications across all operational channels.
- Hard-Wire and/or Plug-and-Play Devices work in any vehicle.
- Unlimited Data Storage on the Cloud enables precise record-keeping and analytics reports.
- Free Training, In-House Tech Support and Customer Service for Software and Hardware helps get GPSTrackIt up and running, and keep teams on the right track.
Fleet Pro features full-service, customizable Fleet Manager© software integrated with hardware matched to unique fleet requirements, cloud-based tracking and data management services, and free, unlimited training and technical support.
Monitor vehicles, equipment and teams in real-time. Use actionable reports to decrease fuel expenses, improve arrival, delivery, and response times and organize operations efficiently.
- Nearest Driver to Location, Driver or Address
- Google Maps with Traffic and Street View
- GeoFences, Landmarks and Historical Trails
- Send Drivers Directions and Stops for the Day
- Map-Views of all Vehicles and Statuses
- Over 25 Detailed Reports (Event by Event Driven)
- Vehicle Maintenance: Miles, Time or Engine Hrs.
- Ignition, Idle, Trip, & Mileage Reimbursement
- Reports for Geofences & Landmarks
- State Mileage Reporting with optional ProMiles
- 2-way Messaging for Schedule Changes & Alerts
- Analytics* – Compare Driver Behavior Over Time
- Alerts: Speeding, Idling, GeoFence Breaches, more.
- Fuel Usage Report with Fuel Card Integration*
- Locate Mobile Devices on Demand*
- IFTA Compliant & GSA Approved.
- Lower Fuel & Vehicle Maintenance Costs.
- Increase Profits Through Service Calls & Payroll.
- Reduce Risks for Driver Behavior & Fleet Safety.
- Streamline Vehicle Usage Across Operations.
- Detailed Report (event by event)
- Update interval options of every 5, 2, or 1 min.
- Geofences and Landmarks
- Ignition, Stop and Trip
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Speeding and Posted Speed
- State Mileage
- Vehicle Maintenance: by engine hours, miles or days
- Fuel Usage*
- Dispatch Work Order**
- Export to CSV or PDF
- Scheduled Reporting
- Google Maps with traffic and street view
- Create geofences
- Create and/or upload landmarks
- Custom icons
- Find nearest vehicle to address, unit or landmark
- Historical breadcrumb trails with vehicle activity
- Send directions to driver
- Multiple vehicle trails**
- Mobile Apps: iOS and Android
- Driver Tablet Site
- Unlimited Sub-Users
- IFTA Tax reporting integration with ProMiles**
- Vehicle Maintenance System and reminders
- Google Earth Integration
- EORB Certified Device**
- Route Optimization*
- Dispatching Interface**
- Fuel Card Integration*
- Locate Mobile Device*
- Receive by text or email
- Assign on individual basis or group
- Landmark Arrival
- Low Battery
- Main Power Disconnect
- Off Hours
- Over Posted Speed Limit
- Stop Time
- Antenna Disconnect